The Lady was nominated for a blog award by Why Am I Here In A Handbasket and she has nominated me. I’m so happy to be a part of this blog award thing. There are lots of wonderful blogs that became my daily readings and it feels like I’m becoming a tiny part of this magical blogosphere. Million thanks to The Lady!
It’s simple. You write seven unknown facts about yourself and nominate fifteen other blogs.
Here we go;
1. I love listening to 90’s pop songs while working out.
2. I was diagnosed by PMDD last year.
3. My husband proposed me in the car on the way home while we were having a little debate. I really don’t remember what it was about but he pulled over the car, held my hand and proposed.
4. I have the weirdest dreams ever. Eating cats, running away from chineese killers, kicking Yoda, buying a sinema ticket with a seat number 7.5, “egg eye” vampires, paintings that are trying to return to their first owners…I’m serious, you can write movie scripts!
5. I can’t touch peaches, ewww…
6. I have a serious tendancy to memorize song lyrics.
7. Last time I cried was….while watching London Olympics 2012..I know I’m weird.
And now some fabulous ladies with their fabulous blogs that I can’t get enough reading ;
Here are 5 nominees. It suppossed to be 15 I know and I’ll share the rest as soon as possible.